Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ode To T-Shirts!

I am a lover of quirky, humorous, down-right 'politically incorrect' t-shirts.
There you have it....my dirty little secret.  LOL

As always, I want to share (a few) of my favorite sites with you....my readers!  *Le Sigh*
After all,  we are in this (insert some lame noun) together.

Feel free to leave some of your favorite t-shirt sites, or specific examples of tees, in the comment section.

I am always elated to hear from you!

Until Next Time,

NiNi 


G.R.I.T.S. T-Shirt
Unique Observations Online Marketplace
I don't care what anyone says.  This shirt is awesome!




ONE HUNDRED

 Ugmonk
26+74= 100
Creative, fun, and unique!  You can't go wrong with that combination!

http://www.dpcted.com/media/i-like-big-tats-red-shirt.png
DPCTED
Typography is awesome!  Besides, this shirt would make me laugh if I randomly read it on the street!



#Sapiosexual
DNBE
Educating the masses!  Kudos!  I can dig it!


love nerds steve urkel juniors t shirt
Feedio
True statement!  Nerds are hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment